We are currently meeting at our usual service times for the exception of Children’s Church.
In order to keep our children and families safe, Children’s Church has been canceled until further notice.
- Sunday School (all ages): 9:30 am
- Sunday Morning: 11:00 am
- Sunday Evening: 6:00 pm
- 7:00 pm
What to expect
- When you arrive, please sit keeping some distance between you and others. We understand this might be difficult and may not be feasible at all times.
- We may not shake your hand or hug you. This is not because we don’t want to.
- If you feel more comfortable to wear a mask, please do.
- As with any contagious illness, if you feel sick, are running a fever, or possibly exposed; please excuse yourself from attending in person.
- If you’ve recently attended and feel you’ve possibly been exposed, please notify us immediately.
What we are doing
- We are actively cleaning and wiping down all handled surfaces after each service to keep things sanitized for our visitors and members.
- If someone notifies us of a potential case, we will notify those that may have been in contact with that person.
Please Note: If you feel sick, are running a fever, or have been exposed, please excuse yourself from attending in person. If you’ve recently attended and feel you’ve possibly been exposed, please notify us immediately.
Warning Regarding COVID-19
Any interaction with the general public poses an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable to severe illness from COVID-19. By visiting NPPBC you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.